February 1, 2015
University of Phoenix Stadium
You can win 2 tickets to the Biggest Football Game of the season!
Plus $2,500 in cash to spend any way you want!
And, help a great community charity at the same time!
- The Next Stop Foundation of Gwinnett County, Georgia, is raffling off two tickets to the Big Game at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
- The winner of the raffle, in addition to receiving two tickets to the game, will receive $2,500 in cash.
- Each raffle ticket costs $25, and the total number of raffle tickets sold will not exceed 2500. You have a great chance to win! If you buy two tickets, your chances are 1 in 1250! If you buy four tickets, your chances are 1 in 625, etc.!
- If you buy 10 tickets, you will get one free (total 11).
- The drawing will be held January 13, 2015.
- You do not need to be present to win, and you will be able to view the drawing online at dev.thenextstop.org.
- Please click here for official rules.
What’s The Next Stop?
The Next Stop is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization serving adults with special needs. Did you know that when these adults turn 22 years old, school services end? The opportunity for learning, forming friendships and being a part of a supportive network is no longer a norm in their life. All that has been familiar and normal in one’s life is now void….this is when The Next Stop steps in.
When the school bus stops coming, we are… The Next Stop. In an effort to prevent reversals in developmental gains achieved through the school years, The Next Stop continues the growth and learning in a peer- and mentor-supported environment built around a reliable, affordable ($10/day) program structure.
An afternoon at The Next Stop includes a supervised hour of free “social time” followed by daily cooking and food preparation, organized recreation, and concluding with group activities such as gaming, small group discussions and behavioral coaching.
The Next Stop Program:
- Fosters independence
- Encourages decision making
- Provides supportive, reliable social network
- Facilitates social interaction in an adult-like manner
- Teaches life application skills, such as cooking and following directions
- Develops fine motor skills during the application of novel activities
- Promotes good sportsmanship, fairness, and taking turns
- Encourages personal growth with mentored behavioral modeling
Your purchase of a raffle ticket or donation given to The Next Stop will help provide the opportunity for meaningful, productive days for adults with special needs in our community and keep our daily fee very affordable.
Thank you for supporting our efforts!
The Next Stop Foundation Contact Information
Site Address: 3640 Burnette Road (Suwanee Sports Academy), Suwanee, GA 30024
Mailing Address: 162 Woodshyre Court, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Key Contact: Vicki LaRoche, Program Director, 404-932-3953, email@example.com
Web Address: dev.thenextstop.org (raffle ticket(s) can be purchased here)
The Next Stop’s Raffle is approved and licensed by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P. and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way. Package includes a Super Bowl game ticket at face value.