February 2, 2014
East Rutherford, New Jersey
You can win 2 tickets to the Biggest Football Game of the season!
Plus $2,500 in cash to spend any way you want!
And, help a great community charity at the same time!
- The Next Stop Foundation of Gwinnett County is raffling off two tickets to the Big Game at MetLife Stadium, New Jersey.
- The winner of the raffle, in addition to receiving two tickets to the game, will receive $2,500 in cash.
- Each raffle ticket costs $25, and the total number of raffle tickets sold will not exceed 2500. You have a great chance to win! If you buy two tickets, your chances are 1 in 1250! If you buy four tickets, your chances are 1 in 625, etc.!
- The drawing will be held January 14, 2014.
- You do not need to be present to win, and you will be able to view the drawing online at dev.thenextstop.org.
- Please click here for official rules.
A message from Pete Konz #66, starting center for the Atlanta Falcons
What’s The Next Stop?
The Next Stop is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that operates a program targeting adults with special needs. The Next Stop offers their members weekly opportunities to socialize, enjoy recreational activities, and learn life skills.
The Next Stop opened its doors in September, 2007, serving 10 members two days a week. The program has continued to grow and prosper! Located inside Suwanee Sports Academy and now open three days a week, The Next Stop has served over 100 members during these 6 years.
The Next Stop Program:
- Helps foster independence
- Encourages decision making
- Provides excellent social support
- Facilitates social interaction in an adult-like manner
- Teaches life skills, such as cooking and following directions
- Develops fine motor skills during the application of novel activities
- Promotes good sportsmanship, fairness, and taking turns
- Encourages personal growth
Please help us expand our program so adults in our community who have special needs can continue to grow and blossom!
Your purchase of a raffle ticket or donation given to The Next Stop will help create the opportunity for meaningful, productive days for many more disabled adults. Thank you for supporting our efforts!
The Next Stop Foundation Contact Information
Site Address: 3640 Burnette Road (Suwanee Sports Academy), Suwanee, GA 30024
Mailing Address: 162 Woodshyre Court, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Key Contact: Vicki LaRoche, Program Director, 404-932-3953, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: dev.thenextstop.org (raffle ticket(s) can be purchased here)
The Next Stop’s Raffle is approved and licensed by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P. and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way. Package includes a Super Bowl game ticket at face value.